What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

statue-of-leif-erikson.jpg

First he would consume the beer, then proceed to eat the bong. Buying him toys has turned out to be a joke. Give him a faltering tree and he is happy turning it into toothpicks. :thumbsup: This guy is built on high quality protein. About 10lbs a week of chicken and beef mixed in with his premium food. Just now, I'm backing off on the chicken/beef because it's just too expensive. He has a good foundation now, which was my objective. I'll still give him some 2-3 times a week though. He looks at me with "the look" when he just gets his dry food now "where's the meat!".
He looks like a race horse.

Oh man that's hard core. I hope it was truly needed and not a quack dr.

There is no question about whether it was needed. The surgeon removed about eight inches of intestine due to a ruptured diverticular abscess, and I wouldn't be typing this if he hadn't. I had an IV in each arm for days. One for pain meds and fluids, the other for (expensive) IV antibiotics. It happened years ago, and I have fully recovered, but I'll never forget the experience. On a positive note, I reorganized my priorities in life, and am much better off now than ever before.

69AC61D9-0ED2-4E9C-B24E-9040A9CFF0F4.gif

There is no question about whether it was needed. The surgeon removed about eight inches of intestine due to a ruptured diverticular abscess, and I wouldn't be typing this if he hadn't. I had an IV in each arm for days. One for pain meds and fluids, the other for (expensive) IV antibiotics. It happened years ago, and I have fully recovered, but I'll never forget the experience. On a positive note, I reorganized my priorities in life, and am much better off now than ever before.

View attachment 1359088
Glad you recovered . Diverticular but stuff. Watch the jalapeño seeds!

View attachment 1359088
:thumbsup: Sounds like a great surgeon that really knew what he was doing.

I don't drink. The guy from work gave him a little lick, that would amount to about 1 teaspoon. Truth is, unlike Hunter, this guy eats anything. This is concerning because he has free range here on the 40 acres. Not sure what he might find.

We have to work hard night and day to keep Finny from eating rocks! Knucklehead indeed!

I want to climb that.

I want to make a model of it using mashed potatoes.

GJ

Back
Top Bottom