What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

First he would consume the beer, then proceed to eat the bong. Buying him toys has turned out to be a joke. Give him a faltering tree and he is happy turning it into toothpicks. :thumbsup: This guy is built on high quality protein. About 10lbs a week of chicken and beef mixed in with his premium food. Just now, I'm backing off on the chicken/beef because it's just too expensive. He has a good foundation now, which was my objective. I'll still give him some 2-3 times a week though. He looks at me with "the look" when he just gets his dry food now "where's the meat!".
Emerson is getting the same way. He needs constant supervision.
019-2.jpg

First he would consume the beer, then proceed to eat the bong. Buying him toys has turned out to be a joke. Give him a faltering tree and he is happy turning it into toothpicks. :thumbsup: This guy is built on high quality protein. About 10lbs a week of chicken and beef mixed in with his premium food. Just now, I'm backing off on the chicken/beef because it's just too expensive. He has a good foundation now, which was my objective. I'll still give him some 2-3 times a week though. He looks at me with "the look" when he just gets his dry food now "where's the meat!".
This would be Champ after beer consumption:

39373A4A-FF7B-476A-A2BC-ADF0307E1457.jpeg

THEN he would consume said beer bong...

Last edited:
Sweet Smoke in Berlin, 1974. I just posted this in the Live Concert thread and decided to listen to the first jam off of the album which runs about 20 minutes. Great SQ for a live LP. They never really made it big in the states even though the group was originally from N.Y. and moved to Germany.. Most of their touring was in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom