Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

View attachment 1190905View attachment 1190906
Yesterday, I officially retired my 31 year old Onkyo A-3057 with a new, yes new, Yamaha A-S501 as the heart of my 2-channel system, and am absolutely loving it. The sound is pure Yamaha - unpretentious, neutral and clean, living up to the Natural Sound trademark. Here are a few pics:
The A-S501 is a very impressive amplifier...I have the silver version and a A-S500 in black.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I’ve only recently begun with Yamaha, wanted since the 80’s couldn’t afford it then and am getting back into it, My first of two cx-1000u, won both on same day on the bay. This one has a broken fascia not disclosed, puts the Kenwood kc-207 I’ve been using to shame. The amp to go with it and tuner, I’m kinda hooked on Yamaha now

View attachment 1339619 View attachment 1339621 View attachment 1339623 I’ve only recently begun with Yamaha, wanted since the 80’s couldn’t afford it then and am getting back into it, My first of two cx-1000u, won both on same day on the bay. This one has a broken fascia not disclosed, puts the Kenwood kc-207 I’ve been using to shame. The amp to go with it and tuner, I’m kinda hooked on Yamaha now

Funny how those components and my Kenwood Spectrum Series from 1991 look kinda alike, and both call the preamp the stereo control amplifier.

FInally found a Yamaha headhsell with this important lump fitted!

Tuk4vka.jpg

I know this is the one that matches the HA-3 phono stage but I am crossing everythign that it will also work with my HA-2 to upgrade it from its current status as "useless paperweight"!

How do you like the headphone output on the C-2x? I have found it to be quite impressive!

Good evening,
When it is not capricious (always my problems of cuts of sounds) what I particularly appreciate is the settings bass and treble really very effective, it's really an amp at ease on any type of music, I always find my account!

what a frustration to see him turn on a leg!

++

Back
Top Bottom