What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Free - Free Live!
220px-Freelive_albumcover.jpg

I know, it's like you walk into a venue out of town, and before you take a second sip of your beer you turn to your buddy and say " Damn these boys can rock!"
Good Stuff,
Jim

Had that experience once when I was in South Lake Tahoe. There was a band called Bodhi Tree playing. They were unbelievably good. I bought their CD which all of the band members signed for me. Seems they didn't survive the passage of time, but I hope they went on to great things individually. To walk into a bar and find a musical experience that you'd expect from a concert hall is truly a rare experience.

Ah, thanks Kevin. That's why I have a dog named Knucklehead. I'm training him to be just like me.

It's all good, Chris, so long as the info works for you. I'm scouring the various online retailers for bargains, so watch this space.

Rush - Hemispheres 40th anniversary super deluxe is down to US$88 right now. Don't know whether this is a price plummet or a temporary situation, but even if it's going to go down further, it's still quite a bargain considering what's in the box.

Back
Top Bottom