What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Your speaker cup runneth over! I love the SEAS drivers in the Dynaco’s...very smooth response.

It sure is!!! :rflmao:Enjoying my Avid 60ab now. Won’t be able to do much until the foam kits come in for the Optimus, CV, and BA.
I take it you are still enjoying the Dynaco A25? One of the best speakers of all time. Or well a hell of an all round speaker. They couldn’t do wrong in my book. Glad I had the chance to own them. :)

mrry%20mncn%20chrstms.jpg~original
mrry%20mncn%20chrstms%202.jpg~original

Henry Mancini / A Merry Mancini Christmas
1966 RCA

The CVs are gonna be my rock/rap speakers or when I want to crank it loud. Couldn’t let the BA’s be. They are Series 1 with a Seas dome!:D Had a feeling they were going to be. Also! The KEF 303 Type SP1126 may be coming to my home also! Heard from the seller today! Now waiting for a reply!

Well I was considering letting some of the JBL's go but I just cant seem to do so. I tend to do well with JBL but I really don't feel like letting them go. I may be looking to swap a set for a new cartridge... I decided I would not be rid of anything, but I will also not buy anything new unless I am rid of something. Have had a few offers on the 4301B's but that's a set that id not let go of any time soon unless someone wants to pay eBay prices... Should be going home shortly, cant wait to be home today playing some music. :)

Back
Top Bottom