What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Rhythm Sessions
Lee Ritenour
Fabulous CD, hard to fault!
Concord Records CRE-33709-02
Regards,
Jim

71r0XClSyYL._SL1400_.jpg

It claims that it can send HiRez through BT, that DAC should be 24bit, it uses a known DAC. Let me get you the part number of the chip :)
If it supports this (apX HD), it should support 24 bit over BT :thumbsup:

"With its reduced output of around 400 kbps, the Bluetooth connection is not natively suited to the broadcast of CD-quality audio files which require, when they are not compressed, a 1411 kbps output. ... Some time ago, a new version of the aptX appeared, called aptX HD and compatible with Hi-Res audio up to 24-Bit/48 kHz.Mar 4, 2018"

If it supports this (apX HD), it should support 24 bit over BT :thumbsup:

"With its reduced output of around 400 kbps, the Bluetooth connection is not natively suited to the broadcast of CD-quality audio files which require, when they are not compressed, a 1411 kbps output. ... Some time ago, a new version of the aptX appeared, called aptX HD and compatible with Hi-Res audio up to 24-Bit/48 kHz.Mar 4, 2018"

I was waiting to you ya to chime in on this lol I know you love your DACs lol

I’m not lookikg for CD quality from any compressed file, even FLAC.

The reality is we are talking about streaming HiRez files to a vintage set up. It’s an upgrade to the iPod for me. Should be a good upgrade. :)

I was waiting to you ya to chime in on this lol I know you love your DACs lol

I’m not lookikg for CD quality from any compressed file, even FLAC.

The reality is we are talking about streaming HiRez files to a vintage set up. It’s an upgrade to the iPod for me. Should be a good upgrade. :)
That thing looks slick. Pretty sure it has apx HD support too :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom