What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Hey check out the newer one live at Wembley. It is fantastic. Jeff said in the interview he felt this is the first time ever felt he had a big enough band to actually do all his songs the way they should be live. This is what all my friends got for Christmas this year. Its probably on you tube I would think. Any way worth checking out.
View attachment 1388190 View attachment 1388193

I agree ..I saw that and its excellent.

Man I looked this album up on LP roughly a year or so ago, found them all over for $30-40 bucks a pop...

Not any more.. I've never purchased anything on discogs,... I may do so.. not a fan of a used new album... still on the hunt for an un-opened one that is not being shipped from Australia.. way to many factors at play to get a beat up LP...

Quick question. I'm thinking about buying a SACD player. Is the difference going to blow my mind. Like how did I ever live without this I never knew anything this good existed.
Or just a subtle change. Any input is great.
It depends on the quality of the SACD master and the player. I have some Redbook CD's that sound better then the new SACD of the same album. In the end, biggest thing is how well the master was done....

Quick question. I'm thinking about buying a SACD player. Is the difference going to blow my mind. Like how did I ever live without this I never knew anything this good existed.
Or just a subtle change. Any input is great.

I suspect the biggest difference will be the ability to hook it up to a 5.1 system so you can access the multi-channel output.

Which reminds me, I have to put my Oppo back to work next time I’m home.

I suspect the biggest difference will be the ability to hook it up to a 5.1 system so you can access the multi-channel output.

Which reminds me, I have to put my Oppo back to work next time I’m home.

Ok, thank you that is good to know because I don't do that. I Just have old fashion two Chanel stereo. Very helpful thank you. Glad I asked. I won't be doing that then.

Back
Top Bottom