What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Alright already...UNCLE!!!
007.jpg

I always appreciated how ELO's logo was created from the design of a Wurlitzer Model 1015 jukebox. very crafty.

Thinking I knew a lot about ELO, I never knew that. Thanks for the enlightenment, DEL.

Very cool. I'd have never found it if @swamppirate hadn't wondered what it would cost to build one today. Multiple searches turned up nothing for the MSRP but when I searched "1970 Sansui 8 Sales Brochure" the auction at eBay came up.
I said to myself "Goldmine!!!"
This doesn't happen often Frank. Best take this as a sign. Now, don't forget to sign up for JT's @jt1135 Super-Blood-Wolf-Moon-Eclipse-DSOTM party:
images.jpeg
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....ing-the-super-blood-wolf-moon-eclipse.853296/

View attachment 1388550 View attachment 1388551

View attachment 1388555

@Scout2015 posted that yesterday... I couldn’t have said it any better. I had to save that. Lol spooky accurate lol I want that on a T-shirt. :)

Gatbagr - Version 2.0

This was given to me by Brian @xrayspex78, it’s one of the rarest albums I have.... this is a special album, and really expanded my 90s collection.

When I grow up on LP is amazing,
View attachment 1388584

I'm only happy when it rains, lol. Couldn't resist.

View attachment 1388559 View attachment 1388560 View attachment 1388561

Evenin' AKers. I'm now the proud owner of the Pioneer CT-F1000. After all these years I corrected a wrong from the mid '80s and a time when I bought my Pioneer silver but sold two pieces: the SG-9800 and the CT-F1000. Been testing it out on and off today. Haven't given it a face plate bath yet. This year I hope to buy the SG-9800 but it'll be awhile yet. Anyway, thought I'd share the addition to my silver collection. Thanks for lookin'.

MIC

Addendum: Love these old "mix" tapes. Takes me back to what I was listening to then, a tape time capsule if you will.
Love It !! Beautiful looking set up.

Back
Top Bottom