Hey Mods!

One thing to remember here on AK.Although it says we are admins we do not have any abilities to to do anything about the software changes or much of anything other than moderate threads. If you look under our names it will tell you who is an actual admin and who is a moderator.

One thing to reminder here on AK.Although it says we are admins we do not have any abilities to to do anything about the software changes or much of anything other than moderate threads. If you look under our names it will tell you who is an actual admin and who is a moderator.

I thought Super Mods were now called Pro Mods?

Reply works for me, but not the +Quote, nor the +Quote link, when you highlight text in an existing post.

Reply works for me, but not the +Quote, nor the +Quote link, when you highlight text in an existing post.

Reply works for me.

but not the +Quote

Using reply for just a small part works fine.

I never really understood why we need the quote as reply does the essentially the same doesn't it? Another forum I am on only has reply and it works fine for full or partial quotes.

I don't know what all the hoopla is about. Using the Insert Quotes button...
reply button.JPG
results in an forbidden error message.

forbidden error.JPG

There are several "workarounds" and nobody seems to have any problem finding them and quoting anyone. :dunno:

It's a PITA when you mostly use your mobile phone to access AK

The following error occurred:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/index.php on this server.

Back
Top Bottom