Chicago Area/Southern WI AKers - February 23, 2019 - Save the Date

Robie

Live it or live with it.
Subscriber
2019 Chicago Area Get Together here in extreme Southern WI 1 PM to ???.

aw man, i'll be on call that week! was really hoping to make it work the next one you had...

Not too much interest. Snade is flying all the up here from Florida. Hope some of the previous attendees get word.

Not too much interest. Snade is flying all the up here from Florida. Hope some of the previous attendees get word.
I'm definitely interested. I'll spread the word to some of the local folks I've met through AK.

Thanks,
Joe

I'm definitely interested. I'll spread the word to some of the local folks I've met through AK.

Thanks,
Joe

Thanks, Joe. Sometimes the WI location seems a bit too far. I'm guessing about a 1 hour and 10-15 mins. here from Lombard, with no traffic. I drive it every work day to Glenview and it's about 45 mins. or so from Paddock Lake. It's the third exit north of the state line (Cheddar Curtain) and think 8 minutes west of the "world famous" Brat Stop.

So if anyone attended in Glenview previously, it's really not too much further north.

I'm game!

Where?

Best Regards,
Michael

My house/garage in Paddock Lake, WI. Just north of Hwy 50. About half way between Kenosha and Lake Geneva.

A few pictures are posted on the thread for last year's get together on this forum.

Michael,

I don't typically have a sale table or such for a sale of items. That said, if you want to bring something for sale, perhaps you can make a deal with one of the attendees.

Robie

Back
Top Bottom