Can't Use Quote Feature

Might as well put in my 2 cents. Quotes don't work for me either. Given the error message my bet goes to corrupted index. I say a drop and create may be in order! (won't be thrilled with system performance if this needs to be done, though.)

Insert Quotes not working for me either, and it worked yesterday.

It's most likely some kind of server permissions error, just as it says. Nothing to do with the database--in my experience, XenForo has completely different error messages if the database is at fault, or, it simply quits entirely and shows either a list of a chain of errors (from the Zend engine) or a single text line saying there is a database issue. (I'm also assuming InnoDB tables, which are transactional-based, where MyISAM tables are not, so I don't buy the corrupted indexes diagnosis anyway. I've had corrupted indexes in MyISAM tables before, but have never seen it in InnoDB tables, including the database in a forum that has nearly 20 million posts.) This is most likely server side, not client side, so the cookies, etc. won't make a difference. I'd just be patient until Luther can look at it. :)

I just tried to quote Wildcat (I'm using a Samsung phone) and got skunked too. Reply function still works fine.

Never a dull day here at the asylum ....

Maybe the hamster union issued a rotating strike directive....multi-quote department today, posting pics next week, and the "like" function is slated for the last week of Feb2019, unless their demands for better working conditions are met. They also want free dental care.

Having the same problem. Just an FYI for the peps in charge. I just replied to a post as directed and got this:

New
  • This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Never a dull day here at the asylum ....

Maybe the hamster union issued a rotating strike directive....multi-quote department today, posting pics next week, and the "like" function is slated for the last week of Feb2019, unless their demands for better working conditions are met. They also want free dental care.
I vote; 'No Negotiation'.

Tell'em to quit chewing on the wires.

Having the same problem. Just an FYI for the peps in charge. I just replied to a post as directed and got this:

New
  • This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
Business & Vendor forum. Non-advertisers' posts are held for moderation, due to the number of people trying to use it for free classifieds. Your post was approved.

Hey Gang, What's the word? Any update on this?
Any thoughts on what’s going on here?

Union rule 233.21.5:

phpK0MZgI.png

Hiya,

Replies in private conversations are now having issues. Its that click "Post Reply" and nothing happens.

EDIT:: Its just one particular private conversation. Weird because I was able to start a new conversation with the same guy.

Frannie

Back
Top Bottom