My dream car......what's yours?

Not the dream car, but lately I'm obsessed with the Fiesta ST. I test drove one a couple of years ago and loved how quick it feels and the manual transmission.

I like the smallness of this car and the exterior design, but the interior is blah and below the standards of cars I admire.

But I never pulled the trigger and see new ones still for sale and used ones at low prices.

Ford is ending the Fiesta so the thought of it being out of production has me even more tempted to buy one.

Cheers,

Snade

View attachment 1391003
Echo those comments Snade,its one big grin of a little car,long time admirer of Ford:thumbsup:

The Countach LP400S. It's the only car that I've seen that looks like it's going 150mph, parked.

The Cannonball Run imprinted it on me.

1985-Lamborghini-Countach-Black-5000-QV-st.jpg
My brother has one of those. I can't fit in it.

Not the dream car, but lately I'm obsessed with the Fiesta ST. I test drove one a couple of years ago and loved how quick it feels and the manual transmission.

I like the smallness of this car and the exterior design, but the interior is blah and below the standards of cars I admire.

But I never pulled the trigger and see new ones still for sale and used ones at low prices.

Ford is ending the Fiesta so the thought of it being out of production has me even more tempted to buy one.

Cheers,

Snade

View attachment 1391003

I have one and love it to death, purchased new during the summer of 2016. It's a complete riot and so much fun to fling around back roads. The interior does stink, but nobody buys these cars for their 'luxurious' interiors. We buy them cuz street legal go-kart. If you want a nice interior, plunk down another $10k and buy a GTI lol. The Fiesta ST is the perfect mix of practical and performance. I average 30mpg in the city and 37mpg on the highway, well above what it says on the window sticker, and my foot ain't light either ;). The window sticker says 26 city 32 highway and 29 mixed. Mine has a tune on it as well from Mountune USA, who is a subsidiary of Roush. Other than that it's stock. Once the needle hits 2k, hang on lol

ApTVzgi.jpg

Unrealistic dream car? Ferrari F40. One that I can actually obtain one of these near days? 1990-1995 Corvette ZR-1.

Man, there are so many. Do I need to pick just one? I think it would go in this order with my winnings:

AC/Shelby Cobra kit - fuel injected, full roller small block - big brakes - wide, sticky tires - adjustable street/course suspension
Porsche Carrera GT
Ford GT
Late model Mercedes Unimog
77' Ford Bronco - fully optioned

Man, there are so many. Do I need to pick just one?
Go for it! I picked a few. :)

I figure we all have different criteria for "dream cars." I just stuck to the ones I know I could actually own in my lifetime, although as much as I like those classic Buicks, I know I'll never bother owning something that will barely get driven. I'd rather have my dream car be a daily driver and enjoy it, and not have it be so valuable or precious that I'm constantly paranoid one of our local jackasses won't ruin it for me.

Unrealistic dream car? Ferrari F40. One that I can actually obtain one of these near days? 1990-1995 Corvette ZR-1.
This is the top half of Superior Hill in Newport Beach. The bottom half is an opposite hand sweeper to the intersection at PCH. About 100ft of elevation change. I’ve regularly seen 2 F40s on the street in NB. Once I saw one of them take that hill from a standing start at the bottom with 1 shift in about 3 seconds. Unbef*ckinlievable
14BB9A68-8A32-431F-955E-5BA98C167362.jpeg

Finally found mine in the condition that could be salvaged. 1990 z32 n/a but full options. Full Megan adjustable suspension. Full exhaust. And fresh rebuild radiator to rear endIMG_1799.JPG

Back
Top Bottom