Today's Blues Playlist

So the blues have always borrowed from each other not stealing just passing on the blues is all I was thinking of that today along these lines of artists and songs.
Lightnin
Don't a woman act funny when she got another man
Won't stair right at you and always raising sand
Then ...John Lee Hooker
My dady was a jokey he taught me how to rideMoaners 1927.jpg
He said once down the middle
And twice from side to side
And of course Sylvester Weaver
Have to get back to you on the Syl Weaver song to be safe on the lyrics it is playing now.
Point being the BLUES were so tight back then you had to borrow a riff from another blues man that is when it all got started it all came from right here in this country not that we were not influenced in some of our playing but the heart the pure blues was right here and it lives on to this day. Like you guys don't know already oh well back to the old blues where it all got started
Canton

Stone Crazy - Buddy Guy
Reissue
6GLAlxS.jpg

Hell no what is the play list, the year he performed things like that are you looking to get rid of it? Just joking about the get rid of part but info let me know.
Canton

I heard him on the radio say he needed to do one more record for Polydor so they released this live show. His next label was Atlantic, he hated those records and it nearly made him quit playing. It was originally a Japan only release but somewhere along the way it was released again. I've seen it on CD as well.
https://www.discogs.com/Roy-Buchanan-Live-In-Japan/release/3002263

I heard him on the radio say he needed to do one more record for Polydor so they released this live show. His next label was Atlantic, he hated those records and it nearly made him quit playing. It was originally a Japan only release but somewhere along the way it was released again. I've seen it on CD as well.
https://www.discogs.com/Roy-Buchanan-Live-In-Japan/release/3002263
Thanks man yes I went to discogs already I looked it up released in 78 Died in the cell in 88 I believe bad scene shocked me when I heard it it did not make common sense that is a topic in and of itself now I get it how it went down. Or how I believe it poss went down. Great guitarist always gave it his all at his shows. No do not have all his recordings after looking at his lists anyhow thanks.
Canton

The jail is about half a mile from my house. RB had problems, his wife had him picked up and taken in to sober up. Very sad story.

Back
Top Bottom