little miss can't be wrong--spin doctors
brick--ben folds five
creep--radiohead
1979--smashing pumpkins
you oughta know--alanis morissette
bad reputation--freedy johnston
dry the rain--beta band
stupid girl--garbage

Good afternoon all! Late morning and, alas, I have not put on any music yet. I usually cath the 6am news and then put on music until dinner time. Today, Couldn't sleep last night because of neuropathy so by the time I fell asleep at about 4 am, with the help of Melatonin, I slept until about 11. Been catching up on work around here ever since. Just threw on some Diana Krall on computer. Love her voice and you guys turned me on to her on these forums. Thank you all!

The thing I've learned about melatonin is, take it about 2 hours before you want to fall asleep. It seems to take that long, at least for me, to kick in. And only take it if you can put in a good 8 hours of sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up very groggy.

R-2246546-1502734181-8313.jpeg.jpg
R-2246546-1309624929.jpeg.jpg

June Christy / The Misty Miss Christy
1956 Capitol

Rainy icy day, not going out today! Time to start spinning! ;)

For the first time since High School, I’m going to use a tube preamp. That’s really the only similarity tho, back then, I’d bought a used Dynaco PAS-3X from a neighbor. There was some weird rectifier Van Alstine mod in it.
I’ll tell of my impressions later.
View attachment 1412240

The best thing about tube gear, you can do some tube swapping. Different brands have different sound. You can customize the sound to your liking! Hope your new tubed preamp gives you many years of trouble free music! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom