Label:
Capitol Records ‎– ST-11386
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo, Jacksonville Press
US
Released:
Genre:
Funk / Soul, Pop

Like most of the albums I got from the radio station basement, the cover is wore, taped and wrote on, BUT, the vinyl is generally in really good shape. They probably only played a couple of songs of an album so the other tracks are in great condition.

Last edited:
Mates... aside from last Saturday's date with my wife (which was wonderful), I barely have been out of the house for weeks. I fully intend to grab the Prius keys tomorrow and make off for a few favorite haunts, solo (record shopping with my bride is great but it's not as meditative as an outing by myself). Monday I go under the knife again, and then it's a week or so of pain killers, so I needs me some good new music to spin during my convalescence. Hoping to bring home at least a couple new LPs.

Mates... aside from last Saturday's date with my wife (which was wonderful), I barely have been out of the house for weeks. I fully intend to grab the Prius keys tomorrow and make off for a few favorite haunts, solo (record shopping with my bride is great but it's not as meditative as an outing by myself). Monday I go under the knife again, and then it's a week or so of pain killers, so I needs me some good new music to spin during my convalescence. Hoping to bring home at least a couple new LPs.

Godspeed on your recovery!

Godspeed on your recovery!

Thanks, man. It feels like deja vu all over again. But what can ya do.

I have to admit, I kinda enjoy the absence of work stress. I "returned" to work this week (one week only! Special appearance, back by popular demand) by teleworking and felt very annoyed. Ha! But at least it was only telework--much more enjoyable than in-person office work, in my opinion, because at least I could spin tunes while I worked and sit around in my PJs.

Back
Top Bottom