What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Wow, Great answer. :beerchug:
I had to think about for far too long to actually rescue it from a fire. :rflmao:
But it's all true. It's all about what that album represents in my musical journey.
I've posted it numerous times as evidenced by my Post Image "Iron Maiden" folder..
004.jpg

012.jpg

003.jpg

007.jpg

007.jpg

Thnx for response.
Flushed ears multiple times, no joy. Middle /inner ear problems apparently, I have been thru a full-blown Meniere's episode a while back.
Might be high blood pressure? or blocked/inflamed/infected middle/inner ear canal? had something that sounds similar a few months ago. absolutely crushing headaches and poor hearing.....literally thought I was going to die one morning (that's a story for another day).....Doctor gave me BP meds, anti-biotics, anti-inflammatories and percs for a few weeks, and told me to lose 30 lbs......that excess body weight can accumulate in the cheeks, which can pinch the eustachian tubes causing all sorts of hearing loss/pain/headaches. (edit, over the counter allergy meds might help as well, though with my BP at the time, they weren't recommended. steroids like flonase can help a ton sometimes. )

Last edited:
Might be high blood pressure? or blocked/inflamed/infected middle/inner ear canal? had something that sounds similar a few months ago. absolutely crushing headaches and poor hearing.....literally thought I was going to die one morning (that's a story for another day).....Doctor gave me BP meds, a prescription pain reliever, and anti-inflammatories and percs for a few weeks, and told me to lose 30 lbs......that excess body weight can accumulate in the cheeks, which can pinch the eustachian tubes causing all sorts of hearing loss/pain/headaches.
High BP a problem, trying to get my meds back on track. Also, my heart wants I should lose ca 55 lbs, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Back
Top Bottom