Amazing barn find

Dude111

Analogue is Awesome
A New York man retired and he wanted to use his retirement money wisely so it would last,and decided to buy a home and a few acres in Portugal.

The modest farmhouse had been vacant for 15 yrs;the owner and wife both had died and there were no heirs. The house was sold to pay taxes. There had been several lookers,but the large barn had steel doors and they had been welded shut. Nobody wanted to go to the extra expense to see what was in the barn and it wasnt complimentary to the property anyway......so nobody made an offer on the place.

The NY guy bought it at just over half of the propertys worth,moved in and set about to tear in to the barn.......curiosity was killing him. So he and his wife bought a generator and a couple of grinders......and cut through the welds.

What was in the barn????? Just amazing!

www.intuh.net/barnfinds/afa70.htm

OMG!! There is Several Million dollars in cars in that barn! Man if thats a True story.....WOW!!

What an amazing story and find. I really enjoyed the photos too. I just can't imagine finding something like that. Kind of like a time capsule. I wonder how long it had been since anyone had been in that barn. More than 15 years, I'm sure, as the house was vaccant.

There's a guy here in Frisco my neighbor knows that collects cars. He has a huge car building and supposedly has over 100 cars. He just bought a 2011 Corvette ZR1 and has at least a dozen vettes I'm told. My neighbor is going to see the collection in a few days and talk to the owner to see if I could tag along. Will report back if I luck out and get to go.

I dont believe SNOPES about anything! (They are just a bunch of idiots who think THEY ONLY KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWER!!)

picard-facepalm.jpg

1) Snopes is generally very accurate, ignore them at your own peril.

2) Read the other two links posted that give the exact same (and accurate) story as Snopes.

This story could be possible,someone could collect all those and put them in that barn for safe keeping or whatever.....

3) If you'd actually read the links, you'd know that your speculation was entirely correct, but the framing story is a bunch of extraneous BS.

Back
Top Bottom