What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I'm exhausting all available options to access this site, short of buying new devices. I have no interest in Android or Windows, but would like to try Linux at some point. Don't get me wrong, my Mac and phone are several years old, and I would eventually like to replace them, but Apple still supports them, and the iPad is of the current generation.
I followed @FOH Engineer's instructions on one of my Android's this morning and we're humming right along no problemo.
Can't offer you anything for the Apple/Mac issues.

I'll put it this way, Riding a freshly restored Pre AMF Sporty, and going through De. on 404 on the way to the beach house on Memorial Day I met a 16 year old girl driving a small Ford while using a cell phone. She left turned right into me at 40 MPH. 8 Days in Christiana Shock Trauma after a scenic helicoptor ride. At the time my weekday work home was a third floor condo. So I spent June and part of July in Fenwick Island at the beach house but in a recliner looking over the water and watching the Golf Channel.
ASAP I started riding my cruiser bike non stop all day as per surgeons orders, plus I had trouble getting on or off and walking so the cruiser pedal bike saved my life. The surgeon also gave me the best advice I ever had ....If you dont want a limp, dont limp...Tough to do but sage advice all day long .. no limp to this day. He also indicated that if I allowed a limp I could look forward to late life knee and hip surgeries to repair the long term limp damage...So I put that advice in the memory banks...and these days at age 60 on occasion I run 5K's and thank my lucky stars every day.
So you're saying one should ride an Electra-Glide rather than a Sportster to avoid a limp?

331700855715.jpg

Back
Top Bottom