What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

@OnTheBlitz @Dusty Ol'Man @NeedForSpeed
Check these guys out and you will soon realize who the true masters of the guitar are. Not bashing any of the ones you guys have discussed they are truly rock guitar gods.
The sad thing is check out ben woods if you like hard rock he plays all of it on acoustic Flamenco using all nine fingers and is a fantastic player. However the powers that be will only release a few of his albums for down load and will not even offer them on disc. A true disgrace to the music industry especial after seeing what is on the music hating grammy awards.
View attachment 1427150 View attachment 1427151 View attachment 1427152
AlbumArt_{2C81FD55-FEDF-4EAA-9100-763F613BDC02}_Large.jpg AlbumArt_{C5E548BE-52E1-4927-9CAE-31121E5E9D94}_Large.jpg
These guys ought to catch your ear. I have a dozen of their albums. I like Paco also. There are so many who are truly masters of the instrument.

View attachment 1427160 View attachment 1427162
These guys ought to catch your ear. I have a dozen of their albums. I like Paco also. There are so many who are truly masters of the instrument.

Oh boy, Cool man I'm on this. Thanks for the tip. The sad thing if a person isn't into this type of stuff we would never know about it here in America it is seldom mentioned in mainstream music circles.

Off topic:

Syracuse University's head basketball coach Jim Boeheim hit a man with his car on the way home from basketball game last night. The man was pronounced dead on his way to the hospital. The accident occurred on Interstate 690. The victim's car had hit a guardrail and the vehicle was still in the road. According to Boeheim he was trying to avoid the vehicle when he struck the man standing next to his car. Testing at the site confirmed there was no alcohol involved.
SU is scheduled tp play Duke this Saturday.

Off topic:

Syracuse University's head basketball coach Jim Boeheim hit a man with his car on the way home from basketball game last night. The man was pronounced dead on his way to the hospital. The accident occurred on Interstate 690. The victim's car had hit a guardrail and the vehicle was still in the road. According to Boeheim he was trying to avoid the vehicle when he struck the man standing next to his car. Testing at the site confirmed there was no alcohol involved.
SU is scheduled tp play Duke this Saturday.

That is hard to give a like too. That is sad. A tragic accident for sure.No winners in this tale.

Back
Top Bottom