Today's JAZZ playlist

24/88.2 ALAC -
OwyCdJ0.jpg

It's going to take something significant for me to leave Spotify. I love it and have no issues. I am not concerned with true hi rex because it's not the kind of listening I am doing anyhow. The files sound just fine for me...
Pops I tend to agree with you. I have tried many of the streaming services and always come back to Spotify. As of now I have a one month trial with Qobuz with High Resolution streaming and I'm not all that impressed. Especially with the way they display there music. The player portion is nice once you start playing a file as well as the album info it offers. But outside of that it feels like a more amateur version of the other sites. Definitely not worth 24.99 a month IMO. Tidal is doing it better for lossless high resolution streaming.

Lets not get crazy lol... Spotify free is maddening for mobile. Infact, it's impossible to enjoy. The desktop version isn't bad.

Good ol Slacker, still a great option.

HA! Well, thanks for that. I have not listened to Spotify Free on Mobile. Only via Laptop.

Slacker is such an enigma. And for 25 bucks a year? How can I say no. The rest? Who knows what Billy will do. I'll probably keep Apple Music and Google Play Music. Amazon Prime Music Unlimited and Tidal have to go.

Just added this and a few more of your playlists to my Spotify queue. :thumbsup:

I should get back to Spotify. I have not really listened in two years or more. As I just posted, I need to dump Amazon and Tidal. I can't bring myself to dump Apple music ONLY because it's so integrated into iOS. I wish it wasn't. Then I'd dump it! :) Same with Google Play Music. I'm so entrenched in Chromebook and with Google Hub devices that I have to have Google Play music. I hate the way they suck you in!

I know, Steve. This is SOOOO unusual for me. Usually, I'm like a kid in a candy store, and I rip open the boxes and do a SWAM DIVE into the new gear. But without a place to put this system, I have been stuck. I have been slowly cleaning out the home office. I'll have it done soon. Hang tight! :)

I understand about finding enough room. My record collection is really getting out of hand, space is very limited! ;) I'm sure you'll be rewarded with beautiful sound, once your done! :music:

Back
Top Bottom