What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

That's a pretty good price if you are buying in USD. $77. The GBP must be taking another kicking. ELP TT mat, too.

What comes first Frank ? Do they press the albums and then blend the ink for the paper to match it or is it all done at once. Since they are pretty unusual shades how are the two mediums matched so closely without some sort of difficult process? With your art knowledge I'm betting you know.

Last edited:
MFSL
SACD
Untitled.png

This post from @NeedForSpeed inspired my ELP listening session tonight.
Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 6 was one of the first "classical" pieces I ever forced myself to listen to back when I was a teenager.
Keith Emerson did a rocked out version of it's 3rd Movement with his pre ELP band, The Nice on their Five Bridges album, released in 1970.
Finishing my listening session with that album.
R-5276948-1431724065-6023.jpeg.jpg

I'm using an older version because linux doesn't support the newer versions. I have absolutely no problems.

Good deal. :thumbsup: FF in iOS 12 is a glitchy, second-rate mess of a browser. Several websites I frequent will not work with FF, but AK, in its current iteration, is the only site that will not work well with Safari. Substituting FF for Safari is a poor tradeoff at best, and it's more than slightly obnoxious to switch browsers to use different sites. First World problems, I say. (Shrugs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom