May 11 2019 2nd Annual Clinton, Arkansas AK Spring Gathering and swap meet

kirkendoll

Luke.kirk on instagram
Subscriber
Well it time again to have the 2nd annual AK gathering. It will be held at my house in Clinton which is about 75 north of Little Rock. I believe we had 15 people show up last year and it was an amazing time. May 11 is going to be the date as I have a wedding to go to on the 18. I will be supplying hamburgers, hotdogs, and other sides for lunch. If you are a long hauler I have two extra beds and two couches if you want to drive up on Friday and crash. If ya cant crash here the is a Super 8 motel 1 mile from my house. If you have children and cant find a sitter then thats no problem, I will have two seperate rooms set up with tv's with either a ps4 or netflix to keep them busy and not bored out of their minds. Please post in the thread if you are interested in coming.

Thanks Luke

DIRECTIONS TO MY HOUSE
Copy and paste this way point to google maps and it will lead you to the road I live on, for some reason my address does not show up there.

35.55278, -92.43423

This way point will lead you to the entrance to the road I live on which is named Casey Lane, you will take a right on this road, i will have an orange traffic cone by the entrance so you will know exactly where to turn. you will drive down Casey lane approximately 600 feet and my driveway will be on the right marked by another orange traffic cone. call me anytime at 501 253 0602 if you have any problems.

Thanks Luke

Last edited:
Well it time again to have the 2nd annual AK gathering. It will be held at my house in Clinton which is about 75 north of Little Rock. I believe we had 15 people show up last year and it was an amazing time. May 11 and May 18 are the two possible dates. I will be supplying hamburgers, hotdogs, and other sides for lunch. If you are a long hauler I have two extra beds and two couches if you want to drive up on Friday and crash. If ya cant crash here the is a Super 8 motel 1 mile from my house. If you have children and cant find a sitter then thats no problem, I will have two seperate rooms set up with tv's with either a ps4 or netflix to keep them busy and not bored out of their minds. Please post in the thread if you are interested and which of the two days you can make it.

Thanks Luke
Sounds great can't wait!! I will probly come up Friday night again. Might claim a bed if that's cool. I will bring some sides and drinks. Hope to have last years peeps plus new guys too. I have plenty of stuff to bring for sale/trade. As always let me know if there is any vinyl anyone is looking for. Have about tripled my inventory.

In the next couple of days I'll be messaging all of the Arkansas members that I follow to give them a heads up of the gathering.

In the next couple of days I'll be messaging all of the Arkansas members that I follow to give them a heads up of the gathering.
Picked up a kenwood model 11 gx. Was a huge unit!! But pretty and more than twice the power I had. Man did the model 10's come to life.

I will definitely be there folks!
Looking forward to meeting new members and visiting with those that made it to the 1st get together and the one last fall. Don't worry Luke, the Super Beans will be coming along. If the weather permits I may drag and audio goody with me to share with others. I'll contact some people to inform them also, or I can do the entire list again after I add a few members, let me know Luke.

I will definitely be there folks!
Looking forward to meeting new members and visiting with those that made it to the 1st get together and the one last fall. Don't worry Luke, the Super Beans will be coming along. If the weather permits I may drag and audio goody with me to share with others. I'll contact some people to inform them also, or I can do the entire list again after I add a few members, let me know Luke.
I have a long list of followed Arkansas members that I will share with you.

I wish I could make it this year but it looks like I won't be able to again. We are still working every weekend on our new house finishing things up on the inside while it's been too darn wet to have the driveway and septic installed. Grrr... Even if we're in by early May, there will still be tons to do inside. Hopefully next year I can make it up there since I'm not far away in Searcy. Maybe by then I'll have some equipment to bring up and sell/trade/barter. I've whittled down more but still have some things floating around that won't get used for any more than decoration. ha.

I'm not bringing the DIY Belles, though. ;)

Sorry to hear about the delay in completing your house as well as not being able to make it this year. Since your not willing to bring those beautiful Belles we can have it at your place next year, lol. :rflmao:

Would love to attend...but may have trouble fitting it into my work schedule. Either way...you guys have a great time!

Trouble smubble, kiddin. I'm sure that we would all love to see you and pick your brain. I hope you can fit this in your schedule. :lurk:

Last edited:
I will plan on being there. May bring a bunch of stuff since I will be retired by then and need to thin the herd a LOT!

That's great, just don't bring to much gear to sell since my funds and storage space are very minimal at this time. :rolleyes:

I'm in the NW corner of the state.. I would love to attend and meet some fellow Arkansas AKers, but unfortunately, I'll not be able. And I have a lot of equipment to part with lol.

I'm in the NW corner of the state.. I would love to attend and meet some fellow Arkansas AKers, but unfortunately, I'll not be able. And I have a lot of equipment to part with lol.
Some of us are closer to you than others but just message and put out an invite and I'm sure someone will be more than willing to do a meet and chat around your schedule. I know I only work 3.5 days a week for instance. Would love to see what you have to get rid of also. Even though as drolds said I too am running out of room. Lol. Hope to hear from ya soon.

Hey! I’m another NW Arkansas member. I’m surprised to just now see this and want to thank Luke for sending out the message. I also won’t be able to attend due to prior obligations but it’s nice to know that there are other forums members that are close. I don’t really have any gear that I’m itching to sale but I do have some not in use and am always interested in trades.

Adam

Back
Top Bottom