Denver meet ups?

How/where/when do we organize this? do we want to meet at a bar first? Anyone a member of the CAS?

I moved here two years ago, not familiar with CAS. Is it still active?

If we wanna meet at a bar first let's do it, i can put something together. We can plan one a couple weeks out, and i can meet tomorrow as well if anyone wants to meet.

I'd love to have a DAC off as well. I love my DAC and think it would be fun for people to bring their DAC's to someones place and compare.

I moved here two years ago, not familiar with CAS. Is it still active?

If we wanna meet at a bar first let's do it, i can put something together. We can plan one a couple weeks out, and i can meet tomorrow as well if anyone wants to meet.

I'd love to have a DAC off as well. I love my DAC and think it would be fun for people to bring their DAC's to someones place and compare.

A DAC off? Let's do it :)

Also, who;s going to VV? This will be my first, just paid for a table going to try to sell a bunch of gear to feed the beast. :)

Hey Folks,
I have been quite distracted for some time with life things. It would be great to have another meet up. We used to pick a house and go. I think jrjbl, myself, george, and dan have hosted in the past. My life is just to full for me to host anytime soon. I am planning on going to the vintage voltage expo. Some of us used to meet at the crackerbarrel for breakfast before hand. It would be great to bump into some of you folks there. Anyone?

Hey Folks,
I have been quite distracted for some time with life things. It would be great to have another meet up. We used to pick a house and go. I think jrjbl, myself, george, and dan have hosted in the past. My life is just to full for me to host anytime soon. I am planning on going to the vintage voltage expo. Some of us used to meet at the crackerbarrel for breakfast before hand. It would be great to bump into some of you folks there. Anyone?

I’d be up for breakfast before VV

I’m having a house built right now and wouldn’t mind hosting after we get settled in. ETA is June. But I’m still up for meeting before even if for a drink.

The show opens at 10:00 for the "early birds" . Some of us folks in the past were vendors so we got in a lot earlier. I think we met around 7-7:30 for breakfast. I would be willing to meet somewhere in that time from, say around 8:00, depending on what the group wants.

Hey Mark, hey all. I have a table this year, as in the past, along with Jokomo, 1Tumbleweed as well, I believe. Can' meet for b'fast, but please say hi at the show. (And buy all my stuff).
See ya then, Glen

Hey everyone!! I'm up for a meet as well. I can't make VV this year as March 31st is my anniversary and....well...the wife is very tolerant of my "Collection" but....

I will be watching for date and place :)

Would be glad to meet and talk shop. VV might be in the cards this year, all depends on if there's new snow in the mountains or not.

For what it's worth, I've been on the hunt for a Sansui Eight/Deluxe (either priced for restoration or fully restored).

Hope everyone faired well in our bombcyclone today - was fun watching from the living room!

I've been considering going, it would be my first time. Would be cool to meet some other members...I think I've only met one "active " member, the rest were through craigslist and said they weren't really on AK anymore. Anyone from North of Denver going? I'm up by Fort Collins

Still up to listen to some gear if anyone is up for it! feel free to PM me and get my number/text.

Also anyone know a good tube tech in Denver? I've gone to Dr Dan with solid state gear, but not sure he works intimately on tube gear.

Dr Dan went through my Scott tube amp for the previous owner right before I bought it and it sounds pretty fantastic . I can't speak personally to his depth of knowledge for tubes in particular so it might depend on what work you need done

Dr. Dan has done great work for me over the years.

Back in the day I hosted a couple of Denver get togethers. I'd be up for something this summer at my place if people are interested. Don't know if any of the old gang are still around, but we used to have a good time.
I would be interested. I have a place in Manitou Springs we could use, but would be happy to drive stuff out from SoCal for a meeting anyplace in Denver south.

For reference we just did this yesterday and it went well. https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/southern-california-ak-meet-up-rsvp.882195/page-9

Hi all

I’m settled in our new house and have a dedicated basement for audio.

Also I have couple cool items that are for sale right now that would be up for plugging in and taking a listen. Feel free to bring over anything you like.

on hand to hear:
Line Magnetic 518ia
Rogue Cronus Magnum II
LFD MK IV integrated
Schiit Gungnir MB DAC
Audio Note Kit 4.1 Limited Edition DAC
Harbeth C7ES3’s
Spendor S3/5’s
Audiolab 6000CDT transport
AR-XB turntable.

Hello all.....kind of new to the party, but fellow denverite here.

I know with COVID19 meeting up is tough, but I would love to connect with you all.

Total noob. Zero design, engineering, theory understanding.

But.....
Professional Woodwright with a life long addiction to music. It's a long story, but I caught the OB speaker, and probably small tube amp bug, so here I am.

Would love to connect with fellow audio/music freaks!

Hello all.....kind of new to the party, but fellow denverite here.

I know with COVID19 meeting up is tough, but I would love to connect with you all.

Total noob. Zero design, engineering, theory understanding.

But.....
Professional Woodwright with a life long addiction to music. It's a long story, but I caught the OB speaker, and probably small tube amp bug, so here I am.

Would love to connect with fellow audio/music freaks!

PM me. Love to chat. What part of Denver are you?

Back
Top Bottom