15% Coupon on Ebay - APP Only

Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android. . Oh well , next time . Thanks for the heads up .

Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android. . Oh well , next time . Thanks for the heads up .

Love/hate with my cell phone. If what I want is covered by the code, I might give it a go.

Sale appears to be sitewide, but yeah, you gotta use app. Which, I didn't mind installing on my Samsung phone to get such a good deal.

Too bad you can only use it once as 1 transaction. If I would have know I would have used my eBay cart

Nailed it! With 22 minutes to spare. It was a nail biter what with making an offer and then hoping the seller would either accept before 8pm EST or reject it afterwards. If he dallies then accepts after 8pm, I'm pretty sure I'd lose the discount but still be on the hook to buy the item. Thanks for posting up the deal.

P.S. Keep the app around even after the coupon expires. eBay often ups eBay bucks to 10% for purchases via the app. I keep a stable of "ready-to-gos" in my watch list, so I can snap them up when a discount offer comes up. Works.

Nailed it! With 22 minutes to spare. It was a nail biter what with making an offer and then hoping the seller would either accept before 8pm EST or reject it afterwards. If he dallies then accepts after 8pm, I'm pretty sure I'd lose the discount but still be on the hook to buy the item. Thanks for posting up the deal.

P.S. Keep the app around even after the coupon expires. eBay often ups eBay bucks to 10% for purchases via the app. I keep a stable of "ready-to-gos" in my watch list, so I can snap them up when a discount offer comes up. Works.

Did the offer and coupon with my last ebay purchase. $111 turned into $89. Double dip is the best.

If I read it correctly it has to be from a phone app. I'm technology challenged and do not own a smart phone. So I guess It's unavailable to me.

I just put a bunch of tools in my cart using my PC, then logged into the app on my phone (your cart stays full) and used the code on there. Makes it so much easier than trying to pick out items on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom