What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Listening to KBEM 88.5, a local jazz station run by Minneapolis Public Schools. Currently playing a recorded performance of a local band that does mostly smoothish jazz.

Realistic STA-85 tuner —> Onkyo P-304 pre —> Onkyo M-504 amp —> Betsy’s

View attachment 1451573 View attachment 1451576
Sounds like a good station on a beautiful system...but what are Betsy's? (My ignorance is showing.)

index.php

Disc two.
index.php
:bowdown:
In my totally unbiased opinion, THAT is the greatest live album ever recorded.
005.jpg

004.jpg

IMG_8667.JPG IMG_8668.JPG

Album scores from the last month. They just keep coming. I have a tote full of about 100 more as well. I can't stop, although I must. To other news. The speakers. Me being the goof I am, I bought these Infinity RSbs not knowing the original 10" woofers were replaced with these. They're glued in so I don't know what they are. Typical for my dumb ass. However, I connected them up today to a Pioneer SA-1270 that I found at a thrift and, to which I'm testing for my Mom and Dad as a gift. The RSbs work and sound fantastic.. I always wanted to hear the Emit tweets. I'm impressed. The tweets and mids are original. I thought about returning them because the woofers are not original but after hearing them I decided against that idea. I will search for the original woofers and make them whole again. They sound too good. They're ugly, no doubt, but who cares if they produce. And they do. Good Karma to all who search at thrifts. I've been lucky since the holidays.

MIC

Last spin.
Read a review recently where the writer stated that this was the album that caused Metallica to write and record the Black album as they realized they could never again hope to out-thrash Dave Mustaine and Megadeth.
Truer words were never written.

Megadeth - Rust In Peace
1990 Capitol Records

017.jpg

018.jpg

Back
Top Bottom