Repairs/upgrades north of Seattle

Sesto123

Greetings... I’m a newbie here and apologies in advance if this topic is already covered somewhere on the forum. I tried the search function, but could only get results on “how to”.... I’m searching for a shop in the Everett/Snohomish area that can do repairs and upgrades I have some rectilinear that are in need ofsome service. I got them from the original owner and they play, but could benefit from some new caps and surrounds. I also have some gear that could use some help- new lights, weak output on 1 channel etc...

Any folks from this area know of some places I can go? I know there are shops in Seattle, but with my work schedule, it’s tough to get down there during business hours.

Thanks in advance

If you don't mind the drive to Bellingham MS Audio is pretty good, give him a call first and see if that is something he would take on

Damn, I was just in the Lynnwood Residence Inn for 2 weeks with most of the tools/test equipment with me. Just saw this or I could of knocked out the speakers for you and looked at the other for something to do in the evening. Put a new board together for my ST 70 but that only took part of an evening. I looked on a trip last year just to see what they had for sale but couldn’t find any place, doesn’t mean they aren’t there.

Hello Sesto123,

You are right around the corner from me.

I manage to rebuild things with regularity.

My work schedule is busy, busy, busy also but I'm on it.

Blaine

Back
Top Bottom