What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

One of today's acquisitions... from the personal collection of the nation's preeminent collector of New Wave Of British Heavy Metal vinyl.
It's a Dutch pressing of one of the more important albums from the era, and one that I failed to purchase back in the day, mainly because I thought the album cover was silly. Turn the calendar forward 35 years and I think the cover is awesome.

Avenger - Blood Sports.
1984 Roadrunner Records RR 9846

003.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

Nice inclusion to the already epic stash Frank.

View attachment 1455314View attachment 1455313

Herbie Hancock / Blow Up (movie soundtrack)
1966 MGM

You know i just found out this last week that Herbie is in Australia in june and is playing in just about every major centre/state in the country apart from Adelaide/South Australia, getting a bit fed up of having to spend heaps on airline's and hotels to travel and see these guys play.

You know i just found out this last week that Herbie is in Australia in june and is playing in just about every major centre/state in the country apart from Adelaide/South Australia, getting a bit fed up of having to spend heaps on airline's and hotels to travel and see these guys play.

You need to see Herbie! :thumbsup: He's not getting any younger! ;) The "Blow Up" soundtrack is my favorite Herbie Hancock album. :music:

Frank it's good you work at Lowes. You have easy access to repair materials when your record stash begins to unevenly settle your foundation.
It's still a very small collection by most standards.700 albums or so.
Granted, most of it is heavy metal which might cause some weight distribution issues.
(I do have the collection straddling the floor joists though)

Back
Top Bottom