Warm sound option : Sansui AU-D707,Technics SU-8080,Pioneer SA-9100 or Marantz PM-750DC ?

liemjerry

Hi friends

froom sound characteristic, can you give me suggestion, which one to choose for warmer sound, clearer vocal to combine with ADS L470-2 Speakers ?

1. Technics SU-8080
2. Sansui AU-D707
3. Pioneer SA-9100
4. Marantz PM-750 DC

I plan to connect with 2 turntables, so I need 2 Phono input, my needle, first MC and second MM.

which one more suitable ?

Thanks

My tip for the warmest sound out of those would be the Pioneer SA-9100, clearest vocals may be a different story.

The Technics SU 8080 has the two best, sweetest sounding built in phono inputs I've ever heard in an intergrated amplifier.
In fact, they beat most stand alone phono pres I've heard.
But no MC setting unfortunately. That would be the SU 8088.
Not necessarily classified as a warm amp...maybe more along the lines of a clear, natural feeling.
Just an excellent choice all around for vinyl.
I think they would match well with the A/D/S speakers.

The Technics SU 8080 has the two best, sweetest sounding built in phono inputs I've ever heard in an intergrated amplifier.
In fact, they beat most stand alone phono pres I've heard.
But no MC setting unfortunately. That would be the SU 8088.
Not necessarily classified as a warm amp...maybe more along the lines of a clear, natural feeling.
Just an excellent choice all around for vinyl.
I think they would match well with the A/D/S speakers.

thank you, but have you ever heard Sansui AU-D707 ? I feel little surprise about it's clearer and natural sound..

I have not.
But the Sansui's I have had the pleasure of listening to sound very warm, 2000X, 5000, G8700db.

I had this amp and the SU-V6 - the pre section in the V6 was a large sideways-mounted seperate PCB that had an excellent MM and MC section.

Back
Top Bottom