New guy here....Rio Grande, Ohio

Yes sure enough. Bob's first real restaurant is very close to my house. Too close. .. ..
In fact, I have cousins (Gallipolis) who are some of those Evanses. I never liked the way some of the company and family treated old Bob - blackballed him basically - when he refused to sell out to Beatrice Foods some years ago; I rarely eat at those restaurants, and then usually with discount coupons.

In fact, I have cousins (Gallipolis) who are some of those Evanses. I never liked the way some of the company and family treated old Bob - blackballed him basically - when he refused to sell out to Beatrice Foods some years ago; I rarely eat at those restaurants, and then usually with discount coupons.
Well I always appreciated Bob Evans because of how he built himself his own very successful business and you probably know how all that happened. It seems the new owners or corporate owners do not sense the heritage of the operation or the positive attraction that it always lent to the community. I continue to go there, on occasion, here in Rio and I've seen some ups and downs lately. Glad to meet you here on the forum, although I have not had much time to really dig in to all of the information here. I have always enjoyed various types of music and good quality playback. However, I am always trying to find that instance in which having good quality audio does not mean that it has to be the most expensive. I am gaining slowly as I rebuild a system, because I support two other hobbies, amateur radio and I'm currently setting up a FCC Part 15 AM station. So I hit high spots here and there right now.

Back
Top Bottom