What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Just be careful. Vinyl quality at thrift stores is often not good. I suspect many of them take the stuff that used record stores won't buy.

Been in the game for a good while, I wont buy LP's if they are not absolutly spotless... none of this "playable" crap... i need shinny, flat, and no deep scratches. I dont reallyh hord LP's, I see lots of folks who buy armfulls of albums for a low buck.. thats cool, and ill do the same if they are in good cond., but its quite rare that i dont buy new. Just eaiser and i know im getting quality, the few LP's i that i have found on the hunt are in good cond. Im actually qutie selective.

It looks like a room full of 70/80's rock, 90% of stuff id not buy, more interisted in the gear really.

The new belt for my turntable showed up today, and now the turntable works as it should without issue (guess I can take the price tag off now because I won't be returning it).

First album being played on it is this sweet Godz album sent by an AK member.
Thanks @likebike23 sounds great!!!

ZxrpiLH.png

The new belt for my turntable showed up today, and now the turntable works as it should without issue (guess I can take the price tag off now because I won't be returning it).

First album being played on it is this sweet Godz album sent by an AK member.
Thanks @likebike23 sounds great!!!

ZxrpiLH.png

Glad it arrived in good shape and glad you got the table sorted out. Enjoy!

Glad it arrived in good shape and glad you got the table sorted out. Enjoy!
Great news...now you can spin in style. Good for you. :banana:

Thanks.

Looks like I now have some things to do such as... Get those ugly stickers off the dust cover (look like they're stuck on there pretty good) adjust speaker levels for phono channel on the amp, organize the vinyl I do have, and go out and buy a boatload of vinyl!!!

Back
Top Bottom