Found some old speakers in the crawl space, Who can tell me more about these?

[Mod Edit]

The world wide web knows a lot about both those speakers. If you want to know about the speakers, you can read the stereophile review of the Linn or the brit review of the SL6 but if you want valuation you can post this thread in Dollars and Sense forum by asking a moderator to move the thread (hit the report button in your post and type in move request)

I would be happy to have either pair of those speakers filling up my speaker stands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who leaves Linn Anythings in a crawl space? Oh well, so much the better for you!
I'd leave an old not upgraded Linn table up there if the upgrades to make it acceptable was well above the cost of a fine new vintage table.

How did they wind up in your crawl space?

I'll second what @Blue Shadow mentioned in post #2, search "SL6 Celestion" for info on those then "Linn Tukan" plenty of info to be had so you can educate yourself on what you have.

They were a gift from a family friend when we first moved into our house about 18 years ago, we used them for surround sound in our living room... as time went on they lost purpose and was put in the crawl space.

Back
Top Bottom