What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

so i was doing my route for canada post [ driver not carrier ] and an older fella i've spoken with a few times, calls me over.
we talk for a bit. he tells me a story about getting his speakers fixed. he raves about the speakers. i tell him he can do it himself.
he says he has made arrangements with a local shop.

well here we are yr later, i see him outside and he calls me over. says the repair never happened and i can have the speakers right now.
just get them out of hallway. i offer to pay him he says no. i still havnt seen these speakers.
then he tells me they are rca :(

i agree to take them..... he lets me and says you do the grunt work.
heres what i got
gotta order some foams

RCA Dimensia SPK375 same as Onkyo D5 RX

apparently a very nice speaker

20190323_151618_800x450.jpg

20190323_151641_800x450.jpg

they even kinda look like a match for the yammies in the background

now on the yammies

Lou_Reed-New_York_(album_cover).jpg

Last edited:
While I was unsuccessful in my search for a couple of albums when I was in Germany I did find this great used vinyl store in Munich. Very well organized and a really great selection. It also didn't smell like the crusty stores here in N.A.:p It almost reminded me of the heydays of vinyl stores in the 1970's. So many interesting titles and reasonably priced and good quality. Most were priced at 9.99 Euros (don't forget these were all German,UK or Japanese pressings). If I had room I would probably have bought at least 20 albums. There was a lot of rare Canadian stuff I don't even see in Toronto which surprised me. It's called M2 Records. Only problem is it's only open about 3 hours a day.:D

IMG_4030.JPG

While I was unsuccessful in my search for a couple of albums when I was in Germany I did find this great used vinyl store in Munich. Very well organized and a really great selection. It also didn't smell like the crusty stores here in N.A.:p It almost reminded me of the heydays of vinyl stores in the 1970's. So many interesting titles and reasonably priced and good quality. Most were priced at 9.99 Euros (don't forget these were all German,UK or Japanese pressings). If I had room I would probably have bought at least 20 albums. There was a lot of rare Canadian stuff I don't even see in Toronto which surprised me. It's called M2 Records. Only problem is it's only open about 3 hours a day.:D

View attachment 1457751
Great shop, found good stuff there myself. And got a souvenir I still use all the time.

IMG_1804.JPG

View attachment 1457751
Very interesting, Thanks for sharing!

Best-

Boozehound

Back
Top Bottom