What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Turn Blue - The Black Keys
Bb6yG6S.jpg

Back when Nickleback was really getting it done lke 2004 maybe. I met a girl who told me that they were her favorite band. It put me in a momentary state of shock. Could not believe it. :rflmao:
That one song is catchy but and i am not making fun of anyone who likes them but favorite band?
View attachment 1457664

Saw them 3 times.....I like their stuff and they put on a great show.

A little help please....
I'm having trouble with this site only. Liking a post/posting/and sometimes just switching threads kicks me out and requires a log in.
Happens on both of my laptops (Windows 7 & 10) and might happen 10 times in a row, then again not for hours.
I've cleared cookies, but not history, turned ad blocker on and off...same results and seems random.
Is this on my end?
Thanks.

The first time I went to Germany I came home with 150 lps in my luggage. Ah those were the days...
I was only travelling with a 20" carry on bag for 11 days so space was non existent and if I had been able to find the original German Lucifer's Friend and Lonesome Crow copies I was searching for I probably would have had them packed properly and shipped. But yes there was so much nice reasonably priced vinyl in that store I would have loved to grab a a couple of suitcases full

I was only travelling with a 20" carry on bag for 11 days so space was non existent and if I had been able to find the original German Lucifer's Friend and Lonesome Crow copies I was searching for I probably would have had them packed properly and shipped. But yes there was so much nice reasonably priced vinyl in that store I would have loved to grab a a couple of suitcases full
Yeah I bought extra suitcase, used my clothes for packing/padding coming back. Was there for a month.

A little help please....
I'm having trouble with this site only. Liking a post/posting/and sometimes just switching threads kicks me out and requires a log in.
Happens on both of my laptops (Windows 7 & 10) and might happen 10 times in a row, then again not for hours.
I've cleared cookies, but not history, turned ad blocker on and off...same results and seems random.
Is this on my end?
Thanks.
I'm having better luck today by not using https, just plain http, staying logged in that way. The other logs me out instantly. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom