Today's JAZZ playlist

Starting to dig into this week's LP score:

emergence1.jpg

Miroslav Vitous - Emergence
ECM 1312

Oldest was staying with his grandparents for a portion of spring break, so we took the youngest to hear Wadada Leo Smith on WDVX live broadcast of Kids Stuff yesterday morning. This was part of the local festival “Big Ears.” Wasn’t able to attend this year, but the line up was pretty good in places.

Was able to duck out and hit the merch table for the festival during nap yesterday and also stopped by one of my local record shops on the way home. Wouldn’t you know it, but they were having a big sale in honor of the festival! Scored a nice stack of blue note, prestige and riverside albums. First up, Lee Morgan -Cornbread

7673E776-439C-4D22-8AD5-529AAAAB1C25.jpeg

Oldest was staying with his grandparents for a portion of spring break, so we took the youngest to hear Wadada Leo Smith on WDVX live broadcast of Kids Stuff yesterday morning. This was part of the local festival “Big Ears.” Wasn’t able to attend this year, but the line up was pretty good in places.

Was able to duck out and hit the merch table for the festival during nap yesterday and also stopped by one of my local record shops on the way home. Wouldn’t you know it, but they were having a big sale in honor of the festival! Scored a nice stack of blue note, prestige and riverside albums. First up, Lee Morgan -Cornbread

View attachment 1458518

I recently picked Cornbread up also, in an antique mall of all places. Fine record.

Back
Top Bottom