It breaks my heart to say it

Believe me folks, it breaks my heart not having a show for ya all. It really was just not possible this year.

Believe me folks, it breaks my heart not having a show for ya all. It really was just not possible this year.

Mr Grumpy --- Even though we do not know the real circumstances ,I and I'm sure other AK'ers will understand.
I fully understand how this makes you feel and I wish you and family the best.
Hey the way time flies --2014 will be here before you know it------and I'll see you then.
Regards James Stewart:yes:

I have never been to one although we have a few small ones here in Denver.

If there is one in14 then I will be sure to come minus any catastrophes.

Thanks for the forum Grumpy and moderators.:thmbsp:

Hello all this is my first post but, not my first A.K. Show. I understand there will not be a show for spring 2013 but, here's an Idea? How about a show for the fall even if its on a small scale? Maybe in October? Well just a thought? Well Grumpy if I had the funds to help you out with the A.K. Fest I would give you what you need for the show to happend? ( I don't know if this is the reason but, I would like to say it has been some fun shows). Been Very blessed to be a part of the shows and meet a lot of dealers and diyers out there. Hay Grumpy I have a great Idea shoot me a e-mail. I would like to share it with you? Jeff

Thanks for all you and your family do! If there is a 2014 you can count on us for a room again. We've had a blast every year we've attended!

Shit happens Dave, don't beat yourself up too bad. Whatever it is, I am 100% confident that it ain't your fault or anything you can change. 2014 sounds good to me. I'm having a couple AK'ers over this Saturday, for some of those KS ribeyes that you and Ms. Grumpy liked at the Twangfest.

Crap - I usually go on another trip in April, but am not this year.... was gonna see about attending AK Fest 2013 since I've never been to one. Ah well.....

Any updates on future AK Fests? I now LIVE in Michigan, about 15 miles from Novi. If it ever happens again, I'm there!

David, himself, was the signing authority, and he let me help him run them. It literally took a year to plan, a year of work at breakneck speed.

The Fests were great fun for everybody, and a boatload of work for the staff. I pulled all-nighters, just so that I could visit with my friends, and listen to some music.

Its-Not-Going-to-Happen-Mean-Girls.gif

Back
Top Bottom