Marantz 2015

rxonmymind

So this is the "baby" of the Marantz family. Looked for various reviews and only found one. If purchased it would be my first Marantz.
Anybody have experience with this little guy? Thinking 15 Watts is puppy territory so probably won't drive the Wharfedale Denton's. Lol.
Thinking about getting it for my daughter (8) for her bedroom paired with some nice 90db efficient baby bookshelf speakers.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
they are good and surprisingly powerful. i had one and it powered large advents with authority.. kind of an odd amount of power for its wpc rating.

good good sounding amp, very musical, one of my favorites and there are tons of them around. I hope this helps.. sweet sounding unit, never been super impressed with the sound of the tuner though. hope this helps

Actually, the baby of this family is the Marantz 2010 sporting just 10 watts per channel. Iv'e had the 2015 and currently have the 2010. It will be perfect for a small system for your daughter.

Oh wow thanks guys. This never came up on the alert tag. The "deal" has since passed on but I'll definitely be on the lookout for one locally.
Thanks again for your input.

Back
Top Bottom