A Reminder about Ebay and Audiokarma

Dammit!!!!
Just bought something and forgot....again!!!!!!!!

Too many computers to get the link on every one.

Dammit!

What about Discogs, Mouser, simplyspeakers.com, parts express, Edcor, Hammond, Tube suppliers, ..... maybe we could also ask for a periodic group discount and just think of all the audio hoarders who would be loured in just like I would. Seriously, the member base here is a unique technically endowed group who freely help train the next wave of weird old guys with elaborate record collections and the equipment to play them...How many dudes, and ladies, are active on AK?

Anyway, there is a site-supplement reviews . com that lists all major suppliers in it's industry by current discount in a designated area. The link is the discount and it is a legitimate way to enhance good companies access to target market as well as exposing members of that consumer base to a filtered and vetted pool of resources...who offer incentive to both the organization and individual members.

Another aspect of the way it runs is that it is a product category based rating forum with (((some))) standardization, but with audio components the people who know the right way to grade/evaluate a component could bust out the criteria to further aid in educating and mentoring us newer folks. Example of how to eval a preamp, a review format written by qualified person and then invite all who own it to review it. Less ambiguity more fact.

Discount links controlled by the vendors: Like one of those mouser MUSE capacitor or a resistor kit for 25% off twice a year would look tempting, a Fluke MM with amperage, a BOGO 10 inch speaker surround twice a year, a ribbon tweeter BOGO, anyway why not cuz the banners on the lower right side are good stuff just not offering incentive to AK members. No hook.

Last edited:
I buy EVERYTHING on Amazon. I will use it from now on!

I'm also going to start listing stuff here too... is there a way to "click" through AK if I'm going to sell on ebay? Maybe get you some impressions that way as well?

Hi Folks, Just a friendly reminder to please use our Ebay links in the first post, or on the side of the front page of Audiokarma. It helps to keep Audiokarma free for all. Thanks and happy holidays.

Dave

Is the E-bay link for AK still valid...I been using that link for years now..but all of sudden ...it's GONE!!...I'm like "wheres my link!!?"...I did find the one grumpy poster back in 2016..but sometimes it takes me there and most times it;s wondering what the hell I'm asking for ..( Cant find the page you want).. just wondering

All clicks count. Buying, selling, even browsing.

If you just change the link in your bookmark, then you won't forget to use the link.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom