Need help with parts of Fisher 220T Receiver !!!

notnhacxua

Hello to all members of the forum. I come from Vietnam and I love the sound, all the members would like to wish health and happiness!
Currently I am using amplifer The Fisher 220T received, and I'm having a few minor bugs. I need replacement parts, we hope everyone will help me
I need the capacitor 4 at the balancing side, and two capacitors in the signal input section 220T fisher. Everyone has known components or components where there are indications like to help me. Thanks guys so much
The value of the capacitor in the balance side is (1uF / 70V) composed of 4 children. The value of the capacitor at the input signal is (4uF / 35V)
29354577973_c98eacdd27_o.jpg

29353655774_8f18d5b0fb_o.jpg

220T.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1
Hello to all members of the forum. I come from Vietnam and I love the sound, all the members would like to wish health and happiness!
Currently I am using amplifer The Fisher 220T received, and I'm having a few minor bugs. I need replacement parts, we hope everyone will help me
I need the capacitor 4 at the balancing side, and two capacitors in the signal input section 220T fisher. Everyone has known components or components where there are indications like to help me. Thanks guys so much
The value of the capacitor in the balance side is (1uF / 70V) composed of 4 children. The value of the capacitor at the input signal is (4uF / 35V)
Hello! ; - )
These people will have everything you need!
http://www.mouser.com/?gclid=CPmqkeKiss8CFUNlfgodMzQG-Q
Good luck with project!
JJ

You can increase the voltage slightly on the electrolytic caps. For the 1uf /70V Mallory's or "ROE"s 1uf/100uf Cornell Dublier DME Film caps fit very well in place of the 1uf/70v and your grandkids won't need to mess with them.

On the gray colored caps, they are mallory brand or "ROE". The value and voltage are on the side or stamped on the the top. However they are somewhat AMBIGUOUS. THE 1ST SET OF #'s IS FOR VALUE AND "2nd IS FOR VOLTAGE. This can either be stamped on the side or on the top

Clipboard01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom