SVI2004A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. You are a complete wealth of information, thank you for helping make Audio Karma a great source of audio knowledge! I am hoping you can help me out with a question I should know the answer to, but I have some medical related memory issues... I have a Technics SU-V660, have loved it for years powering my old school Polks. I recently acquired a pair of Cerwin Vega Re38 which are 4 ohms, I know my amp can be used in 4 ohm applications but I am unable to figure out how this would work. Any help with this question would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi,
    Many thanks and cheers for the message.
    I first got interested back in around 81/82 when my nan gave me an Optonico hi-fi for my birthday.I was 12/13 and still at school at the time,but it gave me so much enjoyment.My very first 45 inch record i bought to play on it was "Baggy Trousers" by Madness.When i left school (85) i first started buying/collecting gear.But sadly in the early 90's my interest waned,then ended up selling loads of gear off which i really regret now.Around early 2005 my interest came back big time (nostalgia methinks) to this very day,so now always visit/search Ebay/S/H/charity/pawn shops etc looking for more gear to buy.
    Best regards
    Paul.
    Yes the AD260B Is very good. I was not expecting it to be that good for the size, but then I lifted it up and though it may be worth getting. The amp, EQ, and tuner came home with me for a whole $20. I am very happy with it, I can have it very loud and can tell it is not even trying. I really like it, I wish you luck in finding one.
    Thats Us! - i agree.... Justin / Optic is a hard one to track down... i too miss our forum, its good to see youre still around :)
    SV12004A? Baily? Conversing with SammyMac? Are you guys the Down Under thunders from the 'used to be' Technics Forum......I was hoping one of you would put the thing back on! So glad to still see you around....Chuck (techidaho=AK 47)
    Hello to you from Canada & Hope that all is well. I read in an older post that you had experienced some troble with your Technics SE-A3 amplifier. I, unfortunately, find myself now in the same predicament now in that I am looking for a set of OD503A transistors; Is there any way in which you can provide me with some assistance? Thanx Very Much for both your time and kind collaboration. In anticipation of your reply, Best Regards :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom