JonL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi JonL - I am rehabbing a TD125 MK I and just saw your great post.
    I need help with C8 and C11 0.2uF / 70V caps replacement - do you happen to know which ones you used?
    Thanks,
    Yanir
    The sca-35 looks beautiful. Have an old sca-35, built it myself back in the late 60's. Then didn't use it for years. Fired it up 10 years ago and sounded fine but made mechanical clicking noises so shut it down. Finally bought a variac recently. Do I just plug the Dyna into it? If it is more involved, pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks, Bruce
    JonL I saw your old post about Parsec ARC antenna. Do you still use it? I have one missing the DC power adaptor. I see from the post of the specs that it is 12 volt Dc but do you know the polarity of the plug? Also, did you measure output voltage as I know that some plug type power supplies vary quite a bit from printed values? email mrglass@redrose.net
    JonL: Saw your posting of April 10, 2010 for 1946 Mayfair Magnavox. What happened to it? I have one that my mother bought brand new---its been thru 2 or 3 rpeirs etc.. Have been looking for original glass dial face and the square cabinet pulls. And yes, my radio and phono (now a 3-speed) works nicely. It is an AM radio only. My e-mail is donbela2002@yahoo.com
    Hey!

Could you email me those hand drawn Modulus schematics?

LEt me know, thanks!
    Zack

email: zackkellys@gmail.com
    Hello,
    I see that you had a modulus 2 preamp.
    I would like yo ask you if it is normal also in your preamp that the led on the front is always on when the power switch is in off position ( i see also tubes on...really strane)
    Thanks a lot for your help
    Antonio
    I've had it for a while. Saw it posted in a message on some other forum (not in a signature). Don't know if it was that person's original thought or not, but I'm using it with credit to his moniker/screen name because it really suits my overall view on things.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom