C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Cleveland,

Hey it's me, Rob. I gave you my chess book collection and told you I had your number. Well, I must have lost it. Could you call me at 365-8217? Thanks...

Regards,

Rob Santry
    Anderson, CA
    The kappa 7's were in great shape when I put them in storage 2 years ago. My wife did not like the space they took up in the den. The woofers were refoamed and mid and tweeters were working fine. I only have the pioneer SA 9800 amp and was told I needed a bigger amp which I do not need for my house. I think they need a good home.
    cp
    Hi CP,
    I figured he probably sold them. Just bad timing for me, too much going on. FS stuff, I have a Yamaha P-2101 pro amp, Yamaha M-70 amp, Phase Linear 400 II amp, it may need a resistor or two, (OK so I'm amp poor), I may sell a Marantz 2220b receiver, BIC turntable (actually I would give it to someone), Onkyo P-301 pre-amp (also free), non-working Marantz cassette deck w/wood cabinet (the cabinet is probably worth more than the deck), I think that's it? Your Kappa 7's sound interesting. Tweeters and mid-ranges in good working order, any foam issues with the woofers? Let me know and we can talk.
    Take care and best regards,
    Mark
    Hey CP,
    No, I couldn't seem to get to talk to him directly, just by text. Last time I left him a text and a voice mail, I got no response. Not gonna play games so I just dropped it. Maybe you will have better luck than I did if you are so inclined? I got some good stuff to sell sson so I really don't need any more gear at this time.
    Take care,
    Mark
    I saw that you had a similar experience to me with an SX-636. Your post said you took it the shop, they did not replace the blue caps but fixed the crackle. Do you know what they replaced? I have a 636 that is crackling badly form the left speaker. I replaced the transistors on the tone board as suggested in another post but it did not solve the issue. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Nate
    Ok thats fine today at a 2nd hand store I found a marantz 2240 reciever.
    Hi how are you sorry for not getting back with you If you want them I will sell you the Dynaco A25's for $75 or will negoiate. I also have a Marantz reciever model 2230 if you are interested. I take my dad to chico on Fridays from 10 am to 230 pm thenk you jim t
    sorry I didnt reply to your message at audokarma right away, I have never got a message before jim t
    Did I not write you back? Sorry, love the damn thing the sound is awsome Jumpers what jumpers? I did nothing except plug it in. I am missing something here?
    The 517 arrived in one piece. Nice packing job! I will hook it up to the tuner and some speakers tomorrow for some exercise. Externally the amp is as mint as you described. Pretty beast!
    Steven
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom