mmartin0007
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello...can you tell me a suitable replacement tweeter for my Martin Gamma 208S speakers. Thank you in advance!
    Is there any contact information still available? I have a Tl 1650 that needs their drivers replaced. Any recommendations?
    Hello mr Martin. I am contacting you from Spain.
    I have just been lucky enough to buy a pair of Martin speakers, model g-4000.
    I am a newbie to this world of hi-Fi, so pretty lost in here.
    I have not found any info about these spaekers and don't know how good these should sound, so don't know if they need to be checked by a professional.
    I would appreciate any information you could provide me with.
    They certainly look cool, very cool.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Hi,
    I was wondering if you could help out with some information about the drivers in some Martin speakers I just picked up. I posted about them here.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Thanks for friend request. I think it has been a little over a year since I picked up a pair of your speakers. I recently pulled them out of storage to pair with a Fisher 400 I got recently. The speakers sound great with tubes.
    Mike, always a pleasure, I've got to find the pics I took of the guy down the street's house, his boyfriend had a beauty parlor, worked out of their home. Well when the ladies arrived to get their hair done, they were confronted with a '67 Lincoln limosine in the front between the wall and the street! This car had mint int. glass divider/dual A/C, phone. The outside was very faded black but, straight. Haha, that's a good 'un! :) Once past the wall into the yard there was the RHD up on blocks. a LHD shell with it's engine on a stand all right in the open, I guess the ladies thought "At least they have Rolls Royces"! An aside: I bought an ashtray from a Olds dealer from MI, new in the original box, big teardrop shape with the raised things for 4 or 5 ciggies and the raised Old's rocket emblem in gold leaf, paid $20 for it, the guy had about 5 or so of them, wish I would have bought all of them now, I would've sent ya one!
    ciao bella,Craig
    Hi Ya Mike! of course it'll be difficult to be as entertaining as your speakers have been to the multitudes over the years, have a great holiday weekend! Craig/stuwster :)
    Does this "friendship" get me a discount on speakers? Only kidding! Glad to see you found us last year!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom