ZebraBlvd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I’m in the Evansville and wanted to say hello. Haven’t met too many people in the area that are into vintage stereos
    Clear out that PM box dude. I tried to send you a message but you are full up. Or send me a PM with your email address and I'll send a message that way.
    Here is what is going so far:
    TT: Philips 222
    DBX 117
    NAD 910 surround sound AV
    Receiver: Marantz SR250
    Niles HDS-4 speaker selector
    Onkyo Integra T-4057 tuner
    Amps: Crown C2000A
    BGW 500A (one channel is dead)
    Sony CDP-CR65 5 disk changer
    Speakers: Sansui SP2000
    AR 2a
    PSM 1250
    Hey buddy, how you doing. Glad your still enjoying the Cornies, and that they went to a good home. Things are pretty dry around here, but when something does come up the local flippers beat me to it. Last good pickup was The Pioneer pieces I picked up from one CL seller. He had all the original box's, styro inserts & manuals for each of them. Every piece looked like it just came out of a time capsule.

Well, have a Merry Christmas and keep rocking the Cornwall's.
    still treating those cornwalls like the kings of the house!! called a guy the other day on a pair located in Ashland. He had the pair listed for $225!! I about shit myself, and have been pissed since then about missing out on them. Hope all is going well man!! People always amazed at thos cornwalls. How's the gear your way? Any thing new, and fun?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom