Adda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HI Adda. Recently I found a pair of B&O 2400 Beuvox speakers and they are really sweet for a lot of different music. I noticed in a thread that you were from Denmark and I believe the B&O's are made there. Do you have any experience with this brand?
    Hello Adda

Would you like to see my retro game collection ? and a few of my favorites!

Niels
    Hi Adda,

Thanks for the link to The Audio Critic Acurus L10 review! I appreciate it! And I don't think I've read that review either. Makes me miss my L10 even more, since it's still in storage. But, now that I'm in the new home, I'll have it out soon.

Take care,

Stimpy
    Hello
    Well I would like a 47k, but I have no use for one, I have no turn table or vinyls so it better go to someone who's going to use it.
    Thanks for bringing it to my attention though, I remember someone else had interest in a 47k, probably some one form one of the two recent Aragon threads.
    A reasonably priced black Aragon Aurum can be found on ebay.com now.

Thanks again and good listening.
    Adda,
    Would you have any interest in an Aragon 47k phono preamp? No affiliation on my part. I just bought one on Ebay and they are kind of rare. Highly regarded for the price range too. I know where one is that can be yours for $280 at your door (shipping included). If you need the guys contact info let me know and I will put you in direct touch with him. I almost bought his, but the auction ended before I could get the funds together. It should pop up on AudiogoN again in the next week or so by what he said. He told me it is still available with the original box and manual I believe. Take care.
    T
    Taagehornet
    What is the asking price, I might be interested. That is if you still have it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom