Wolverine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey Wolverine. I'm in need of a manual for the DCM Timepiece. Could you email a copy? I've tried multiple avenues to get one including Mitek. Got a response but no luck.
    C
    csl1952
    Were you looking for info on Heath AS-10 speakers in 2023? Here you are, speaker connection instructions AS-10, Notice note 1., 16 ohm output from amplifier

Attachments

• Heath AS-10 speakers.jpg
      Heath AS-10 speakers.jpg
      69.8 KB · Views: 0
    Thanks for the "like" Wolverine!! To cover the replacement capacitors: They all are Dayton Audio MPT 1% @250V precision audio grade polypropylene capacitors. These crossovers are 6dB (first order). For vintage 1961, these are not bad at all. When updating/overhauling a vintage pair of speakers..... RECAP them, please. Thanks Wolverine! Love your avatar!!
    Wolverine
    Wolverine
    Thanks that EV emblem was given to me by a fellow AK'er several years ago.
    Working on the Crossovers on both of my Wolverine three-way systems. Both of the CR-10 and CR-35 crossovers needed capacitor replacements.... wonder why folks have horns rebuilt?? I had a near-shorts on both my CR-10 crossovers. They should read factory (20MFD@50V). On my CR35 crossovers, both the values read 20+MFD. Factory cap value for CR-35 is (5.6MFD@50V).
    Damn! I had thought your profile picture was a Victor Grand Prize label when I saw it out of the corner of my astigmatic eye.
    Reactions: vinylGirlFl
    Wolverine
    Wolverine
    That would be nice! No just a emblem sent to me by another AK'ER since my Avatar is Wolverine.
    Fulton Speakers -
    Wolverine,
    I found a pair of the Fulton M80s and the front grills on my set are Velcro in each corner. Do you still have yours? These are very nice sounding , and attractive speakers.
    JDD
    Wolverine
    Wolverine
    Unfortunately I had to let some speakers go and no longer have them. I agree with your view on them. Enjoy them!!!
    Reactions: JDD
    About the A25's, are they the model with the "ears" on the woofers? What kind of shape are the cabinets in? I have a pair with a blown woofer but with solid grills, no luck finding a reasonable replacement woofer. I may offer them up at Jim's.
    Hi u? got a great pm700 if u be interested. one channel out and has volume at zero
    just asking $60 USD. or anyone you may know in the 757 for local pick up.
    thanks,
    dj aka goldface
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom