analog addict
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello

Any interest in parting with 4 of the 8417's for my Bogen MO100a monoblocks project.

I posted in the thread but it was removed.
    Thanks
    Paul
    Digging thru an old thread and saw you had/have a NAD7045 with nonfunctional signal meters but good FM...I have an exact same condition...didnt know if you had ever fixed them and was it the HA1156W IC that was the cause of this failure...I have no service manual for this unit, haven't been able to locate one on any of the typical sites, so fixing this is pure research and guess work. Any help or advice you could would be appreciated very much.
    thanks
    Rob
    sorry for my bad english, but I would rate the service manual .... the forest 1800/1801 are allowed to catch received? does not know what the final modifications
    'm working on repairing a side with new mj15024 beetles
    mvr Greeting
    GE Elbert Netherlands ge.elbert @ home.nl
    Hello Allan,

I received your gift and am humbled by your generosity.

Bit at a loss of words except to say THANK YOU!!

Hope this Holiday Season brings peace and joy to you and yours.

Thanks again,
    Todd
    Hey Alan,

I picked up some pieces to an old Metz console. It had a Perpetuum Ebner turntable, still mounted to the base board. Looks like it is complete. You want it?
    Me Too ! As the name States they are the Best ! :)

Hey Alan -

How are you? What have you been listening to? I remember you mentioning a Hammond connection. I might sell mine - who do you know?

Thanks,

Chris
    Hi,

I'm back in the RDU area as of today and have your JBL cabinets. I saw your post on your MX-110. Send me an email at david.m.shoaf@gmail.com and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

David
    Hi, I noticed you posted about early NAD recievers, I have just got a 7045 that has FM meters that don't work and an FM section that goes quiet and comes back every second or so (I used a decent outdoor aerial and it was tuned in). Might you know what parts I need to check first? Thanks, David
    Hey AA--was it you that was looking for the schematic for the
    Fisher E-45 Electra V from 1962?? I found one and will send you a copy if you need it.....It's not really like the E-49........best,
    Good Day,

I recently picked up a Fisher Electra E-49 console and notice on one of the site posts that you may have a schematic for it. If so I would really appreciate if you could email me a copy to reeve@mnsi.net. It has an 481A amplifier board and I need to know how to remove the phono heater circuit so I can use the amp stand alone. I found a website that suggested resistors be installled but not sure what value and where.

Thanks,

Gil
    Alan,

Your email has been kicking back (the hotmail account).

You can write me at frank.casadonte@ateb.com

Regards,

Frank
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom