Danimal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• loaded - I gave the deck to my son years ago and it is still going strong. It's a light weight table and will never be confused with a top quality deck. It is, however, a nice started turntable. I honestly don't know what the going price is on these any longer. Do an eBay search for completed sales for it. That should give you a pretty good idea of what they are going for. Wish I could be more help.
    Hey Danimal... I was hoping to get a little info on the MCS 6503 TT you had posted about a couple of years back... do you even still have it? I am going to look at one today and maybe buy. but I was hoping to get a little help, like how much would you say should be my max offer? Also, reading up on this TT, I'm little leery of the tonearm, specifically the weight and adjustability. I read that the tonearm weight is very limited in adjustability making swithcing out carts difficult when trying to adjust the balance for the new cart, has this been your experience? everything else seems fine. But I did plan on putting an AT95E on it as seller claims the current stock cart is needing replacement. thanks for your help!
    Hey, I see back 3 years ago you had a line on somebody who was thinking about selling some equipment...AR's, Hafler pre, Yamaha CD. I'd want the Soundcraftsmen A900 Pro if you can still get it. I have 9 other matching amps (actually the earlier models without the Neutrik speaker jack, and 4 are from before MTX bought them and 5 are MTX-era) and I'd love to have an even number of amps. I'd pay $300 for the amp, plus shipping. Seems there's only a few of us who know them and like them. I bought my first one in th eearly 1980's.
    HI Dan
    This is Mike in Genoa City. Scott and I are going to the get togather, If you would like you can ride with us. Let me know.
    Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom