Bigerik
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hay Mr Bigerik. I just posted a thread in 'Modern Day Hi Fi' and I'm having second thoughts about my choice of subforum. I feel the thread would be better off in General Audio based on my topic. (more mobile audio, less hifi). Could you move it please? Thank you!
    Hi Bigerik, good morning. Can you explain to me why I am unable to view a thread that I posted in. The thread was titled "shipping monsters" or something to that effect, now I cannot check it and get a page saying that I am denied from viewing that thread. Did I do something wrong? Should I have gotten a reprimand if I did?
    I see you haven't picked up my PM at Carveraudio. Just wanted to let you know the amp arrived, thanks!

Also, is your friend in erie going to keep the BBE?
    Tere Erik! Kirjutad korrektselt! Loodetavasti on minu ingliskeelsed kirjutised siin foorumis sama arusaadavad.
    Kuigi hetkel tundub, et olen siin ainus Eesti liige, siis igatahes ei ole ma ainus eestlane. Kuidas oled Ameerikasse sattunud?
    Kui eelistad, võime edasi suhelda ka inglise keeles.
    Hello Erik! Estonian greeting is really nice surprise here! By any chance, considering your name, can I answer with same?
    Hi Bigerick !!
    Tell me please how i can do to put beneath my nick the list of Vintage Gear that i have in my collection .... i see some users putting : for example Pioneer CTF 1250, Technics 1200 ,,, etc (listing their equipments) !!
    thanks !!
    Manuel
    Hello there, I noticed your post, I'm looking for someone to work on my cabinets as well, were you able to find someone who did good work??? I can be reached @ 716 380 2950, I would greatly appreciate any help in this matter!!!
    Sincerely,
    George :eek:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom