Satcom123
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi George. I miss you, buddy. Call me sometime, I'll pm my phone # in case you've lost it. Hope you are well.

hal
    Hi George! I noticed that you had posted last week sometime.
    Good to see you back on AK! Have been missing you here!

Mark
    HI,
    I was just wondering what happened with your Akai AV 3135? After replacing the STK 4152 II with STK4191V, did it all work out for you? I am more interested to see whether the STK4191V can just replace STK4152 II in the circuit with out any modifications what so ever. As in my case I wanted to see whether I can replace a STK4182 II with a STK4191V. Thanks
    Hi Satcom123< Jeff from Tulsa,notice you are not far away OKC..ok heres my ? is in 2011 post you got a 500800 wurlitzer organ amplifier from a salvaged organ. Im looking at purchasing 1 of these and possiblly 2 for audio conversion. your thread kind of stopped and was wondering if it worked out for you. I hope to hear back. If you still have it i might be interested.
    Would you please help me as I also need an owners manual for the Teac A4010s. also I can't get the hifiengine Code to work to retrieve a new password. I can't remember te old one and it says my username and email are already registered, I've tried every password that I can remember ever using but it just denies me access. Neithndave@aol.com
    Your handle "Satcom" makes me wonder if you are former Air Force, maybe worked at Tinker? I spent many hours monitoring our SATCOM in the B-52G. Are you a Amateur Radio Operator using SAT perhaps?
    Sorry satcom about no response. Moved out of state a while back and had to put my hobby on the back burner for a while. Starting to get the gear bug again and logged on. Let me know if u still need anything on the 3000a and I'll dig it up
    Cool dosmalo, I work at Quality Hardware from 1pm to 6pm daily. It's on Park and Brawdway. BTW today a guy came in and gave me a Pioneer PL-530 TT for nothing. He comes in fairly often and conversations from me mentions audio stuff. I'll have to check my email. Thanks George
    George! I live in Tecumseh too! I just saw your email address below, I'll shoot you an email here directly.

Mark P.
    Hi and thanks. I do have the manual from hifiengine but reading the posting led me to believe you have a better copy and maybe more information on the unit in your version. but yes if you can email me your copy of the manual I would like it. I will pick up some of those "O" rings. Thanks. email is truelove45@winstream.net
    Hi Satcom123, Do you need the manual still? Phuzzy emailed a copy to me that I can forward to you, Need your email if you still need one. Also, I used a #8 O-Ring with a 9/16" O.D. x 3/8" I.D. x 3/32" and the unit tracks perfectly. Let me know on the manual.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom