VintagePlus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there, i read somewhere on the forum your the all knowing local to this province. so i have a quick question for you.
    i have a sansui au717 that is starting to fail at coming out of protection upon startup. and just tonight i noticed a little bit of sound cutting in out from the speakers. i think its about time i have it serviced. recapped and everything. it was my dads baby and was passed down to me... do you do repair work? can you tell me where to go in b.c. preferably lower mainland? whats a job like this worth? any bit of info is helpful.
    thanks.
    Hi,

I was directed to you by another AK member as I posted about needing a tech pro near Vancouver, B.C. to give some love to my G-9000. It has the left channel cutting out intermittently. I do not have the original boxes so I am loath to ship the unit. I believe by my reading that you are on the Island. I am in Coquitlam. Do you know of anyone on the Lower Mainland with the skill set to help me out?

Otherwise I may have to roll up my sleeves and get dirty. Now that is a scary thought.

Thank you.

James Nero
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom